Monday, August 18, 2014

The 30-day Writing Challenge

I have not been doing anything interesting lately, or so I feel. With the homeschooling taking up most of my time, there's little to do or write about. Initially I thought of it as a phase that probably would fade away sooner or later, but it's been long and it is staying. And when my mind is busy wondering about what to do next, i get weird feelings. feelings that often are not associated with the kind of person that i am. i feel exhausted, frustrated, annoyed, irritated, tearing up almost everything and everyone. most of these emotions were arising from the fact that i was getting into a mechanical mode. i wasn't reading. i wasn't clicking, i wasn't standing in front of the mirror admiring myself, i wasn't baking, i wasn't traveling much. i wasn't writing. then what was i doing? or what am i doing? why an i feeling so crappy about life? why am i not creating anything? well, probably here i'm contradicting myself. i was definitely helping my brood to create. but the desire for my instincts to feel satiated was not met and hence the grumpiness. so i have decided to stimulate my creative juices by taking up the 30-day writing challenge starting tomorrow.

maybe if this was handwritten, it would have been an illegible piece of writing. but then i had to keep pace with my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment