Saturday, May 26, 2012

"Extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence".

This country is run by Gods. No, I am not kidding. I mean every word I say. Don't sneer at me. I know what you are thinking...

Look around you and you'll spot Gods everywhere in this country. Trees, hollows, bridges, caves temples and outside public toilets. You just need to look for them and who knows what you find. Like this one...
























We had stopped for an ice cream to relieve ourselves of the sweltering heat on a Sunday afternoon at Malabar Hill. Suddenly we saw God. This time he was residing in the hollow of an old tree. 

Then there is this one...looked more like a ghetto.

My friend and I were on a photographic trek to Tungareshwar. This was some time in mid August when the mountain plateau is resplendent with verdancy all around. On our way we saw this shop that looked like a congregation of Indian Gods and Goddesses.























A few steps more and we saw yet another evidence of God...this time he had a caretaker too.





















Now you know why I said that this country is run by GODS. This is not the end. It is just a beginning of a series of godly evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment